Who should apply for Aged Parent Permanent 804 VISA?

If your child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, and you are old enough to receive the Australian aged pension, you can apply for this visa to stay permanently in Australia. On this visa, you may sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia.


You can include family members in your application if they meet health and character requirements.

From 24 March 2021, as a temporary concession, eligible parent visa applicants have been granted their visas while in Australia without having to be offshore.

Processing Times

Only a limited number of the visa will be granted each Migration Program year.

Related posts