Australia Visitor Visa
Visitor visa is an overarching term. However, it can be broadly divided into two:
- For only visit that may include vacationing, recreational activities, visiting an Australian resident family member, medical treatment etc.
- For business activities that may include making general business or government enquiries, business negotiations, government visits, attending conferences, seminars, job interviews or professional examinations.
- Apart from these there are some other special categories for visitor visas too.
Newstars is there for you if you want to visit Australia for any of these reasons or something other than these
Each of these visas has different requirements and eligibility criterion. Newstars facilitates the processing of all of these visas as per your requirement.
Since, visitor visa is a general and broader term; it requires tremendous experience of immigration process and laws to match the exact type of visitor visa corresponding to your requirements.
Visitor visa (subclass 600):
This visa is meant for visit or for business purposes for up to three, six or twelve months. Two sub-classes are:
- The eVisitor (sub-class 651): This visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country as specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs.
- The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) : This is issued to a passport holder of a certain country as specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs.
Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602):
The purpose of this visa is to allow anyone visit Australia.
- For medical treatment or consultations.
- To support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa.
- To donate an organ.
Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405):
This is a visa for those self-funded retirees with no dependents and who want to spend rest of their retired lives in Australia.
Special Program visa (subclass 416):
Usually, this visa is sought in case of special programs where an approved special program sponsor has sent an invitation to participate in a specifically approved program. The purpose is to enhance international relations and cultural exchange between Australian community and the world at large.
In addition to the Special Program, the Special Program visa (subclass 416) has another stream called Seasonal Worker Program.
Transit visa (subclass 771):
This is for you and your dependent children transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours.
Newstars exactly does this for you. We first listen to your purpose of visiting Australia and as per your requirement, help you identify the exact type of visa that you may need to apply to visit this country. Apart from helping you identify this, we also help you in getting exact requirements of these visas. Some of the basic requirements are:
- Health check-ups
- Financial documentations
- Character certifications
- Providing accommodation on chargeable basis
Contact Newstars right now in case you want to visit Australia for any of the reasons mentioned above and we will make sure that your visit becomes a pleasant and memorable experience worth cherishing for years to come!