The Queensland State Nomination Skilled Program is NOW OPEN from 25 November 2019 for:
- Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
Before submitting an EOI, please review the BSMQ criteria relevant to your circumstances to confirm eligibility:
- I’m working in Queensland
- I’m offshore (subclass 190 and subclass 491)
- I’m a Queensland postgraduate alumni
Please also carefully check the Queensland Skilled Occupation List to confirm whether your occupation remains on the list:
Please do not submit your EOI if you do not meet criteria or if your occupation has been removed from the relevant list as it will not be picked up.
Updated EOI’s will not be picked up or considered. You must submit a BRAND NEW EOI from 25 November 2019. No EOIs prior to this date will be considered.
Please ensure you have all documents ready to upload prior to submitting an EOI. Do not contact us to ask for an update on your application as at this significantly slows down processing times.
Note: The BSMQ Skilled Program may only be open for a limited time depending on the demand for the program.
BSMQ BUSINESS PROGRAM
The business program for Queensland State Nomination remains open for:
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) – Significant Business History stream
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) – Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Significant Investor Stream
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Entrepreneur Stream
The business program for Queensland State Nomination is temporarily closed for:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Business Innovation Stream
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Investor Stream
Those who have submitted an EOI for the above visa streams up until close of business 14 November 2019 have been picked up and are being processed.
Read the full article on https://migration.qld.gov.au/